1. To utilize modern telecommunication technology to exchange expert medical information in dermatology and allied specialities.
2. To promote the delivery of dermatologic sevices
3. To provide a well – defined channel for interaction with experts in dermatology from various parts of the country and abroad
4. To impart correct information regarding dermatological diseases to the lay public.
5. To create a platform for direct access of the public to the experts in the field
6. To offer assistance in diagnosis and treatment of patients from remote areas with difficult disorders
7. To organize scientific meetings on teledermatology
8. To co – operate, affiliate with other bodies and also to engage in such other forms of activities as may be decided upon by INSTED from time to time for the purpose of carrying out all or any of the objectives of the INSTED.